Diamond Furcation File - Diamond File #3 (Nordent)
Min Order 1
The blades are set at opposing angles and have a round shape that is 1.0mm in diameter set on a 14mm terminal shank.
- Excellent for mesial and distal adaptation.
- Diamond Coated Furcation Files have a thin profile for easy sub gingival access.
- The tips are made from a special spring tempered stainless steel that resists breakage.
- The blades have a fine diamond coating on the inside curvature that is used to remove calculus and a smooth un-coated back to protect soft tissue.
- The cutting action of the diamond coating allows a multidirectional stroke pattern.
Code CEDF3 - Diamond Furcation File - Diamond File #3 (Nordent)